• visitors to the Site;
• Users who have registered an account with us through the Site;
• Users who have provided their email addresses to us through the Site; and
• customers who have purchased something from us through the Site.
Collection of Personal Data
Personal Identification information and Non-personal identification information may be collected through our Site, as explained in more details below:
(i) Personal Identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the Site an order fill out form and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information.
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information. However, it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
(ii) Non-Personal Identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
Use of Personal Data
We collect and use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
• To improve customer service - Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
• To personalize User experience - We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
• To improve our Site - We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
• To process transactions - We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
• To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature - To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
• To send periodic emails
• To update and back-up our records;
• To comply with law, the requests of law enforcement and regulatory officials, or orders of court;
• To enforce our legal rights and remedies; or
• For such other purposes notified to you on or before collection or use of the data.
Specifically, when you provide us with Personal Data to, including but not limited, complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, you imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We will only share your Personal Data with parties with whom we have a contractual or other relationship (unless otherwise agreed by you) including but not limited to, third parties that require such information as is reasonably necessary for carrying out a service. Such third parties may include the service providers, contractors, consultant, agents and/or representatives who provide services to the Company in connection with the business and/or operation.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Withdrawal, Access and Correction of Your Personal Data
If you wish to access, correct or update your personal data, you may do so at any time by accessing your Account settings through the Site. Alternatively, you may contact us at email@example.com. You are solely responsible for providing us with accurate and updated information.
Should you wish to withdraw your consent for use of your Personal Data, please give us reasonable notice by sending a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Tashing, at 37 Tannery Lane, Tannery House #03-08, Singapore 347790. Tashing will cease to collect, use or disclose your Personal Data within 5 working days upon receipt of such withdrawal request unless otherwise permitted or required by the PDPA or other applicable laws and regulations.
Please note that if you withdraw your consent to any or all use of your Personal Data, depending on the nature of your request, Tashing may not be able to continue to provide services to you and this may result in the termination of any contractual relationship in place.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and Terms of Service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Address: 37 Tannery Lane, Tannery House #03-08, Singapore 347790
Office Number: 67460890
Email address: email@example.com